A natural and sustainable alternative.
This 100% soy wax candle is hand poured in Papamoa. It comes in a classic white 200ml glass container, with a wooden lid. You will enjoy roughly 40 burn hours of beautiful fragrance from this clean burning alternative.
Fox & Feather soy candles are free from phthalate, zinc and lead. They are sourced locally using natural and renewable ingredients.
Recycle, refill, reuse: this candle container can definitely be refilled and reused.
For detailed burning instructions, please see the base of the candle.
The joy of soy:
Candles made with soy wax which offers a number of unique features.
- cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants
- biodegradable - since our candles are made from soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable
- water soluble – soy wax washes off in warm water which makes accidental spills easier to clean
- Refillable – because soy wax is water soluble, the containers refillable
- Longer lasting - soy wax has a low melting point, so it burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle. This also makes them more family and pet friendly.
- A natural, renewable resource – soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans
- Soy waxcan be used as a moisturiser. Just rub some of the melted wax into your skin. It feels just like body butter.
- No lead or zinc cored wicks - ever! All our wicks are made of either cotton or wood
- No petrol-carbon soot like you get from burning petroleum-based paraffin products
- Soy wax "throws well" meaning that it fills the room with a strong long-lasting scent. Not only is the scent stronger but it has a cleaner smell.